WHAT YOU'LL DO
As PRODUCT MANAGER (F/M/D),
you will oversee the exciting holistic journey of product seeding. Starting in the warehouse and ending in the hands of our happy brand ambassadors.
Your primary focus in this role will be to implement, develop and execute our product seeding concept. You will connect our existing and future clients with athletes, sports clubs and other partners across the globe. You will be part of something big. This product handling process will boost our client’s awareness and bring the brand to a new level.
- Connect. Build long-term, solid, transparent partnerships with accounts, creatives, and other affiliate partners.
- Manage. Ensure workflows and standards in the whole process.
- Structure. Maintain affiliate partners database & project fulfilment.
- Oversee. Coordinate various projects & product handling.
- Secure. Ensure influencers adhere to brand guidelines & on-time project execution.
- Communicate. Drive favourable brand conversations.
- Direct. Monitor cooperation & report back to business.
- Create. Collaborate closely with affiliated partners and our internal brand teams.
- Establish. Develop and execute our seeding strategies and marketing tools.
- Lead. Drive follow-up of campaigns performance (report, analyse success metrics, propose improvements) to grow influencer partnerships.
WHO YOU ARE
Real impact comes from real people and real stories and your story looks a little like this…
- Experienced. You have at least two years of digital marketing experience, including experience working with influencers and content creators and/or a university degree focusing on social media and influencer marketing.
- Skilled. You are experienced in using most current digital tools and social media. You feel comfortable with managing projects and have excellent business communication skills.
- Active Mindset. You are passionate about the newest social media trends and can proactively grasp future trends in digital technologies.
- Communication Driven. You are business fluent in German and English. You have outstanding spoken and written communication skills and listening skills. As a result, you can present complex ideas in a straightforward way to a variety of audiences.
- Structured. You have strong abilities in organization, time and resource management.
- Self-driven. You have a hands-on mentality and can manage multiple projects simultaneously with little supervision.
- Passionate. You have a passion for sports, culture and sustainability.
- Purpose Driven. You are driven to create real change in people’s lives.
YOU & ACT.3
act.3 is an equal opportunity employer. We believe real impact comes from real people and real stories. Everyone has a story to tell, and it is important that they are heard, valued, and respected. No matter where you come from, what you look like, or what your passion is, we celebrate our uniqueness and actively empower an inclusive and equitable world for all. Our community is for everyone, and so is our workplace. Mind matters more than numbers; we value real relationships built on trust and respect. We see each other at eye-level, inside and outside of work. This means we believe in heart counts and not headcounts. It’s our differences that enable us to shape the future of brands through people, community and culture and make our ideas happen.
We are a community of real people who turn our passion into impact. We shape the future of brands through people, community and culture. We make ideas happen.
We began our journey as an exclusive partner of adidas, UEFA, and FC Bayern in 2012, from our headquarters in Herzogenaurach, Germany. Since then, we have continued to push the boundaries of human interaction. We understand what society and our world need.
Our purpose is to enable each other and brands to create real change in people’s lives, ultimately making our world a happier place. Community and culture are therefore a core part of our work. We approach marketing holistically and have expertise in strategy, creative and experiences. We are now a global community with over 250 individuals in 18 global offices spanning 6 continents. We collaborate with handpicked partners all over the world to bring beauty to the spheres of sport, culture and sustainability.