WHAT YOU'LL DO
Your opportunity as SENIOR MANAGER BRAND ENGAGEMENT (F/M/D)
includes the ensurence of an efficient and successful planning, development, implementation and execution of projects run by our Brand Experiences Team.
You will oversee and ensure the execution of people-centered and purposeful moments that create real change in people’s lives. You will successfully manage and actively drive the Brand Engagement business area. You will ensure an efficient and effective planning, development, implementation, execution, and documentation of several high-profile projects according to client needs and according to deadlines, within the given budget & scope.
You unify teams, plan and monitor projects, solve issues and optimize solutions.
You will actively ..
- Oversee performance and progress of the Brand Engagement business area and the team while driving purposeful action and moments.
- Think ahead on further developments in the business area as well as create new business opportunities.
- Ensure successful project management.
- Coordinate internal and external resources for a flawless execution of projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope & budget.
- Assist in the definition of projects’ scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor, track progress and manage changes to the project scope.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Meet budgetary objectives and adjust project constraints based on financial analysis.
- Oversee cost centers, including negotiating project agreements.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Ensure clients’ needs are met.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting partner relationships.
- Act as a business partner and communication consultant to the business within the assigned area of responsibility.
- Handle business operations and lead day to day operation of the business.
- Be a true leader, motivate, inspire, and develop team members.
WHO YOU ARE
Real impact comes from real people and real stories and your story looks a little like this…
- Experienced. You have at least 5 years of job experience in the field of project management and/or event execution. You have proven, solid experience in leading and building teams. Completed job-related education is a plus.
- Living in the moment. You believe in the power of moments and in bringing people together.
- Leader. You have great leadership skills and love to empower people and ideas.
- Purpose Driven. You are driven to create real change in people’s lives.
- Positive. You like to look on the bright side, share the love and make people smile.
- Aware. You have an interest in culture and awareness of social needs and movements.
- Communicative. You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and good command of German. You have fun connecting and networking with people.
- Client focused. You can quickly understand and respond to clients’ needs.
- Active mindset. You can work on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Organized. You are a highly organized and precise person. You are self-driven and have an independent way or working. You have great decision-making skills.
- Mediator. You know how to deal with and resolve conflicts
- Mentor. You enjoy being a mentor to other people and you have great influencing skills.
- Team player. You are a real team player and have fun when working with people.
- Passionate. You have a passion for sport, culture, and sustainability.
- IT-affine. You have strong working knowledge of MS Office and project management tools.
We are a community of real people who turn our passion into impact. We shape the future of brands through people, community and culture. We make ideas happen.
We began our journey as an exclusive partner of adidas, UEFA, and FC Bayern in 2012, from our headquarters in Herzogenaurach, Germany. Since then, we have continued to push the boundaries of human interaction. We understand what society and our world need.
Our purpose is to enable each other and brands to create real change in people’s lives, ultimately making our world a happier place. Community and culture are therefore a core part of our work. We approach marketing holistically and have expertise in strategy, creative and experiences. We are now a global community with over 250 individuals in 18 global offices spanning 6 continents. We collaborate with handpicked partners all over the world to bring beauty to the spheres of sport, culture and sustainability.