WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Carry out all project management needs to ensure a smooth and high-class project realizationin close contact with the agency project lead, the client and community team
- Project Planner & Task Lists
- Milestones & Timelines
- Reportings & KPI’s
- Budget controlling & Invoice management
- Management of community schedules to ensure a smooth implementation and realization of daily activations and larger monthly activations incl.:
- Monthly schedule & weekly activations
- Digital support & technical support incl. uploading sessions to app
- Coordinating on the ground management including management of onsight staff and regular activation/run visits
- Manage and coordinate social media and comms platforms related to communities incl. creation of publications and posts which include creating briefs for graphics, flyers, copy and more.
- Responsibility for the on-site execution of community events and initiatives incl. coordination and management of production staff, vendors, partners etc.
- Coordinate topics related to the local ecosystem of the projects (Vendors, Partnerships)
- Product Management for the full scope of the community project incl. ordering products, transporting, sorting, printing, storing and handing them out to the relevant community teams.
- Ensure that execution is fully aligned with brand strategy and visual/verbal identity