ABOUT OUR COMMUNITY
Team triumphs ego – and that’s how we play.
We keep it real – as a diverse team of talented individuals, we act together to make our world a happier place.
We are a community - not because we work together, but because we trust, respect and care for each other. We have unique passions, common goals, and a clear brand manifesto that keeps us focused. Our purpose, our mission, our beliefs, our culture, our values, and everything else in between guides our action. Pretty much the only thing our manifesto won’t tell you is how to play your role in our community, we have a culture of responsibility – so that’s something you’re going to have to figure out yourself. But of course, we will empower you on your journey through leadership that favors context over control.
Inspired by the spirit of sports, we also cultivate an active mindset in everything we do. We believe creativity and agility thrive with fast decision-making and by embracing process-light paths. So be ready to make your ideas happen, be yourself and bring your entrepreneurial spirit.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
Your opportunity as Intern Head Office (f/m/d) is supporting our Head Office Team in all administrational tasks. You work in a structured way, have a strong service orientation and enjoy working in a team. You are open-minded, always friendly as well as helpful and like to take responsibility.
- Support in the operational day-to-day business, as well as strategic and innovative projects
- Creation and revision of presentations
- Independent work on projects
- Preparation and follow-up of internal and external meetings
- Coordination of appointments as well as reception, welcoming and support of guests
- Take over of individual rides for the head office team
- Close to Leadership and Management Board
WHO YOU ARE
Real impact comes from real people and real stories and your story looks a little like this…
- Education. You are a student of business administration or in a comparable field.
- Service mentality. You like to serve in a manner that will elict a positive response.
- Independent. Your working style is independent and flexible.
- Organized. You are structured and coordinated.
- Communication. You are open-minded and have excellent knowledge of German and very good English language kills.
- Reliable. You are trustworthy due to closeness to Leadership -and Management Board.
- Skills .You have advanced knowledge of MS Office.
- Hands-On Mentality. You like actively doing something to solve the challenge.
- Passionate. You have a passion for sports, culture and sustainability.
- Purpose Driven .You are driven to create real change in people’s lives.
YOU & ACT.3
act.3 is an equal opportunity employer. We believe real impact comes from real people and real stories. Everyone has a story to tell, and they should be heard, valued and respected. No matter where you come from, what you look like, or what you passion is. We celebrate our uniqueness and actively empower an inclusive and equitable world for all. Our community is for everyone, and so is our workplace. Mind matters more than numbers. We value real relationships built on trust and respect. We see each other at eye-level, inside and outside of work. This means we believe in heart counts and not headcounts. It’s our differences that enable us to shape the future of brands through people, community and culture and make our ideas happen.
We are a community of real people who turn our passion into impact. We shape the future of brands through people, community and culture. We make ideas happen.
We began our journey as an exclusive partner of adidas, UEFA, and FC Bayern in 2012, from our headquarters in Herzogenaurach, Germany. Since then, we have continued to push the boundaries of human interaction. We understand what society and our world need.
Our purpose is to enable each other and brands to create real change in people’s lives, ultimately making our world a happier place. Community and culture are therefore a core part of our work. We approach marketing holistically and have expertise in strategy, creative and experiences. We are now a global community with over 250 individuals in 18 global offices spanning 6 continents. We collaborate with handpicked partners all over the world to bring beauty to the spheres of sport, culture and sustainability.